Thursday, December 1, 2022

Thanks a Bunch

On this day in 1921, John Bunch was born in Tipton, Indiana. Tipton is the county seat of Tipton County. It is roughly half way between Indianapolis and Kokomo. I don't think I've ever been to Tipton, but drove past it dozens of times. One of my old bosses worked at the mental health center in Kokomo. John Bunch was a pianist and formed the cleverly-named John Bunch Trio. They were on TV a few times and sold some records.

Here's Mr. Bunch and his pals.

This is a good excuse to dust off another classic about Kokomo


I have invited folks to comment on this blog and some of y'all have been generous enough to do so. But I am in a bit of a wrestling match with Blogger about comments. I want to respond to comments with clever or snarky or supportive ripostes, but I can't seem to comment on my own blog, much less respond to comments left by others. This is strange and frustrating (at least to me). Blogger's help feature has been no help at all. So...do not misinterpret my lack of response to your comments: I do read and enjoy them!

Thanks, a bunch, Blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Does this work from the iPad? Apparently!

    ReplyDelete

I treid comment moderation but it was clumsy. I still reserve the right to delete offensive comments, so be nice.